Bowie - northern half
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 27 October 2021
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots backing to southwest 25 to 30 early Thursday evening.
Showers Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 27 October 2021 Tonight and Thursday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight low 1012 mb located southwest of Explorer.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Thursday departing low located over Bellingham.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located on a line east-west over
Queen Charlotte Sound.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Haida Gwaii.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:58 PM PDT 27 October 2021 A frontal wave will approach Southern Vancouver Island tonight and
move inland later Thursday. Westerly gale force inflow winds are
expected for eastern portions of Juan de Fuca Strait on Thursday
evening following this systems passage.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: