Bowie - northern half
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 08 August 2022
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 15 knots except light over western sections. Wind increasing to northwest 20 near midnight except northwest 10 to 15 over western sections. Wind becoming northwest 15 to 25 Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 8 August 2022 Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northern Bowie.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday ridge located west of Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:36 PM PDT 8 August 2022 Ahead of a ridge of high pressure, strong to gale force northwesterly
winds will continue off West Vancouver Island this evening. Strong to
gale force northerlies will also prevail over the southeastern half
of Explorer this evening.
Winds will also rise to strong to gale force northwesterly over the
southern half of Hecate Strait early this evening.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: