Issued 04:00 PM PDT 04 August 2020
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots veering to northwest 15 to 25 Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 4 August 2020 Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today weakening ridge located on a line north-south
over Cape Scott.
By 10:30 a.m. PDT Wednesday weakening ridge located on a line
north-south over Tofino.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today frontal system located on a line north-south
over Haida Gwaii.
By 1:00 a.m. PDT Wednesday frontal system located on a line
north-south over Hecate Strait.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:58 PM PDT 4 August 2020 A frontal system will move across the North Coast tonight while
weakening. Strong to gale force southerly winds over Dixon Entrance
East and Hecate Strait north will diminish to moderate westerly late
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: