Issued 04:00 PM PDT 26 June 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots becoming northwest 15 to 25 late this evening then becoming northwest 20 to 30 Monday evening.
Fog patches dissipating near noon Monday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 26 June 2022 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located west of Bowie.
At 11:00 a.m. PDT Monday approaching low 1008 mb located south
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:55 PM PDT 26 June 2022 A ridge of high pressure sitting over the BC Interior will produce
marginal gale force northerly outflow winds through Howe Sound early
this evening and overnight.
On Monday a stratus surge will move up the Oregon and Washington
state coasts. By Monday evening Juan de Fuca will see gale force
westerlies develop due to this stratus surge.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: