Issued 04:00 PM PDT 18 July 2019
Tonight and Friday.
Wind west 15 to 20 knots diminishing to westerly 5 to 15 late this evening. Wind westerly 5 to 15 Friday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 18 July 2019 Tonight and Friday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located over southern Explorer.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Friday weakening ridge located south of Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:56 PM PDT 18 July 2019 A disturbance will move onto the South Coast early this evening.
Thunderstorms may develop over the southern waters late this
afternoon and in the evening. Over the Strait of Georgia and Howe
Sound, gusty winds of 30 knots will accompany the thunderstorms.
There is a slight risk of waterspouts near the thunderstorms. The
disturbance will weaken and move out of the region late this evening.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: