Issued 07:00 AM MDT 26 October 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots Tuesday afternoon.
Flurries Tuesday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures minus 11 rising to minus 5 Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 October 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
1 tenth grey-white ice including a trace of multi-year ice except 9
tenths grey-white ice including a trace of multi-year ice in the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 26 October 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 1200 UTC Monday ridge from 1018 mb high located from 72N 134W
to 82N 124W.
By 1200 UTC Tuesday departing ridge from 1014 mb high located from
69N 121W to 80N 79W.
At 1200 UTC Monday low 994 mb located at 80N 170W.
By 0000 UTC Wednesday low 994 mb located at 81N 133W.
At 1200 UTC Tuesday approaching low 994 mb located at 76N 169W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Baillie - eastern half
- Baillie - western half
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: