Issued 07:13 AM MDT 22 October 2021
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southeast 15 knots increasing to southeast 20 to 25 this evening then diminishing to light Saturday morning.
Fog dissipating near noon.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 22 October 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Open water except 4 tenths new ice in the northwestern section and
along parts of the coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 22 October 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday At 1200 UTC Friday dissipating low 993 mb located at 70N 140W.
At 0000 UTC Saturday deepening low 986 mb located at 68N 134W.
By 0000 UTC Sunday low 980 mb located at 73N 142W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: