Issued 07:00 AM MDT 29 October 2020
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to light Friday afternoon.
Flurries Friday evening.
Freezing spray warning in effect.
Outside the ice edge freezing spray ending this afternoon. Freezing spray Friday morning and afternoon.
Temperatures minus 21 rising to minus 6 this evening then falling to minus 11 Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 29 October 2020 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
1 tenth grey-white ice including a trace of multi-year ice except 9
tenths grey-white ice including 1 tenth of multi-year ice in the
Warnings (In effect)
BanksIssued 07:00 AM MDT 29 October 2020
Moderate or severe freezing spray is occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 29 October 2020 Today Tonight and Friday At 1200 UTC Thursday ridge located over Alaska extending
By 0000 UTC Saturday ridge located from 76N 137W to 69N 125W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Baillie - eastern half
- Baillie - western half
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: