Issued 07:00 PM MDT 13 August 2022
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 knots late overnight and to northeast 20 Sunday morning. Wind veering to east 25 Sunday afternoon.
Scattered showers Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 13 August 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Open water except 2 tenths first-year ice including a trace of old
ice in the eastern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 13 August 2022 Tonight and Sunday At 0000 UTC Sunday low 1000 mb located at 65N 138W.
By 0000 UTC Monday low 998 mb located at 69N 128W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: