Issued 07:00 PM MDT 14 August 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northeast 20 knots diminishing to light early Monday morning.
Scattered showers this evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 14 August 2022 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Open water except 2 tenths first-year ice including a trace of old
ice in the eastern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 14 August 2022 Tonight and Monday At 0000 UTC Monday trough from 1000 mb low located from 68N 128W
to 67N 157W.
By 0000 UTC Tuesday trough from low located from 68N 120W to
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: