Issued 07:00 PM MDT 29 September 2020
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind west 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light near noon Wednesday.
Rain or snow changing to flurries near midnight and ending Wednesday morning. Fog patches dissipating Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 29 September 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nunavut near 6915N 8905W to Baffin Island
near 7015N 8750W. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 29 September 2020 Tonight and Wednesday At 0000 UTC Wednesday building ridge located over western Beaufort
By 0000 UTC Thursday ridge from 1031 mb high located over Prince
Patrick Island extending southeastward.
At 0000 UTC Wednesday weakening trough located over Banks Island
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: