Issued 07:00 PM MDT 26 September 2022
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 15 knots this evening and to east 25 late overnight. Wind increasing to east 30 near noon Tuesday then diminishing to northeast 20 Tuesday evening.
Snow Tuesday changing to flurries. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 September 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from near 7121N 14100W to 7023N 13620W to
7129N 13104W to 7311N 12851W to Banks Island near 7246N 12458W. Sea
ice north and west of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Banks Island near 7107N 12312W to
7050N 12301W to Victoria Island 7140N 11904W. Sea ice north of the
Third ice edge estimated from Victoria Island near 6914N 10152W to
6919N 10042W to 7018N 10024W to 7106N 10242W to 7238N 10429W to
7346N 10336W then northeastward. Sea ice north then west of the ice
Fourth ice edge estimated from Baffin Island near 7015N 8749W to
6930N 8738W to Nunavut near 6931N 9031W. Sea ice east then south of
the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 26 September 2022 Tonight and Tuesday At 0000 UTC Tuesday ridge located from 78N 178W to 72N 124W.
By 0000 UTC Wednesday ridge located from 76N 164W to 76N 110W.
At 0000 UTC Wednesday approaching trough from 995 mb low located
from 67N 112W to 68N 136W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: