Issued 07:00 AM MDT 24 September 2023
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming northeast 15 knots early Monday morning.
Scattered showers or scattered flurries Monday. Fog patches dissipating this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog patches and as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 24 September 2023 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from 7258N 13920W to 7207N 13509W to 7215N
12914W to Banks Island near 7307N 12451W. Sea ice north of the ice
Second ice edge estimated from Banks Island near 7329N 11518W to
Victoria Island near 7321N 11444W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Third ice edge estimated from Victoria Island near 7344N 10501W to
Prince of Wales Island near 7346N 10103W. Sea ice north of the ice
Fourth ice edge estimated from Brodeur Peninsula near 7143N 8953W to
7140N 9151W to Nunavut near 6913N 8923W. Sea ice east of the ice
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 24 September 2023 Today Tonight and Monday At 1200 UTC Sunday trough from 1002 mb low located from 79N 122W
to 71N 155W.
By 0000 UTC Tuesday weakening trough from 1015 mb low located from
79N 118W to 72N 148W.
At 1200 UTC Sunday ridge located on a line east-west over southern
By 0000 UTC Tuesday ridge located on a line east-west over Inuvik.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: