Nottingham - eastern half
Issued 05:30 AM EST 24 January 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 knots after midnight and to southwest 20 Tuesday morning. Wind diminishing to southwest 15 near noon Tuesday.
Periods of snow this afternoon tonight and Tuesday.
Temperatures minus 27 rising to minus 22 Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 3:27 PM EST 23 January 2022 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Ice CoverageIce pressure warning in effect.
9 plus tenths first-year ice. Strong ice pressure along The Baffin
Island coast easing this evening.
Warnings (In effect)
NottinghamIssued 3:27 PM EST 23 January 2022
Navigators in this marine area should be on the lookout for hazardous ice conditions and take necessary safety precautions. Please refer to the latest ice forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EST 22 December 2021 Tonight and Thursday At 0000 UTC Thursday departing low 991 mb located at 68N 81W.
By 0000 UTC Friday high 1026 mb located at 70N 74W.
At 0000 UTC Friday warm front from 969 mb low located from 55N
57W to 64N 58W.These are the last forecasts for the season.
Arctic - Eastern Arctic Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Clarence - northern half
- Clarence - southern half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Baffin
- East Brevoort - northern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Clyde
- East Davis - northern half
- East Davis - southern half
- East Foxe
- East Labrador Sea
- Eureka - southern half
- Frobisher Bay
- Jones - eastern half
- Jones - western half
- Kane - southern half
- Lancaster - eastern half
- Lancaster - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Navy Board
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southern half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Prince Charles
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - northern half
- South Labrador Sea - southern half
- South Sverdrup
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- St. Roch
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Baffin - northern half
- West Baffin - southern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Clyde - northern half
- West Clyde - southern half
- West Davis - northern half
- West Davis - southern half
- West Foxe
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: