Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
Issued 04:00 PM NST 26 November 2022
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots tonight and Sunday.
Periods of snow this afternoon. Flurries overnight and Sunday. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures near minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 26 November 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Labrador near 5347N 5630W to Labrador
near 5430N 5725W. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Labrador near 5514N 5913W to 5612N
6027W to 5751N 6131W to 6024N 6355W to 6047N 6249W then
northeastward. Sea ice west then north of the ice edge.
Bergy water except 2 tenths new ice along parts of the coast.
Consolidated grey ice along parts of the coast.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 1:30 PM EST 26 November 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 Nov estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5222N 5539W to 5230N 5345W to 5430N 5400W to 5815N 5630W to
6000N 5310W to 5825N 4700W then eastwards.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM NST 26 November 2022 Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 p.m. NST today ridge located on a line north-south over
the East Labrador Sea.
By 4:00 a.m. NST Sunday departing ridge located east of the East
At 4:00 p.m. NST today low 990 mb located over northwestern Quebec.
By 4:00 p.m. NST Sunday low 990 mb located over the Northwest
Arctic - Eastern Arctic Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Clarence - northern half
- Clarence - southern half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Baffin - northern half
- East Baffin - southern half
- East Brevoort
- East Clyde
- East Davis - northern half
- East Davis - southern half
- East Foxe
- East Labrador Sea
- Eureka - southern half
- Frobisher Bay
- Jones - eastern half
- Jones - western half
- Kane - southern half
- Lancaster - eastern half
- Lancaster - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
- Navy Board
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Prince Charles
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Sverdrup
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- St. Roch
- West Baffin
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Clyde - northern half
- West Clyde - southern half
- West Davis - northern half
- West Davis - southern half
- West Foxe
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: