Mid Labrador Coast
Issued 04:00 AM NDT 26 June 2022
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind west 15 to 20 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15 near noon then becoming southeast 15 this evening. Wind veering to south 15 to 20 overnight except light over northern sections. Wind south 15 to 20 except light over northern sections Monday.
Showers tonight. Rain Monday evening. Fog patches forming this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 June 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Labrador near 5356N 5708W to 5501N 5628W to
5602N 5714W to 5648N 5915W to 5802N 5858W then northeastward. Sea
ice north then west of the ice edge.
Bergy water except 3 tenths first-year ice including a trace of old
ice near the coast.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 25 June 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4641N 5309W to 4850N 4630W to 5200N 4640W to 5705N 5215W to 5635N
4750W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5017N 6038W to Newfoundland near 4854N 5814W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM NDT 26 June 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 4:00 a.m. NDT Monday approaching low 996 mb located over Quebec.
At 4:00 a.m. NDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Labrador Sea.
At 4:00 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary low 992 mb located east
of Baffin Island.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:50 AM NDT 26 June 2022 A low pressure system east of Baffin Island will gradually weaken as
it remains nearly stationary through the forecast period. Strong to
gale force westerlies will diminish over northern waters this
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
North Labrador Coast.
Arctic - Eastern Arctic Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- Clarence - northern half
- Clarence - southern half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Baffin
- East Brevoort - northern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Clyde
- East Davis - northern half
- East Davis - southern half
- East Foxe
- East Labrador Sea
- Eureka - southern half
- Frobisher Bay
- Jones - eastern half
- Jones - western half
- Kane - southern half
- Lancaster - eastern half
- Lancaster - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Navy Board
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Prince Charles
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Labrador Sea
- South Sverdrup
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- St. Roch
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Baffin - northern half
- West Baffin - southern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Clyde - northern half
- West Clyde - southern half
- West Davis - northern half
- West Davis - southern half
- West Foxe
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: