Central Brevoort - southern half
Issued 05:00 PM EDT 02 October 2023
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind east 15 knots diminishing to light late this evening then becoming south 15 late overnight. Wind diminishing to light late Tuesday morning.
Showers ending near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 2 October 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Victoria Island near 7323N 11433W to
7353N 11320W to Victoria Island near 7321N 10802W. Sea ice north of
the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Prince of Wales Island island near
7350N 10038W to 7440N 10012W Cornwallis Island near 7452N 9600W. Sea
ice west of the ice edge.
Third ice edge estimated from Cornwallis Island near 7533N 9414W to
Devon Island near 7615N 9347W. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Fourth ice edge estimated from Devon Island near 7430N 8832W to
7418N 8805W to 7414N 8049W to 7441N 7824W to 7619N 7435W then
eastwards. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EDT 2 October 2023 Tonight and Tuesday At 0000 UTC Tuesday dissipating low 1007 mb located at 68N 89W.
At 0000 UTC Tuesday dissipating trough from low located from Baffin
Island to Foxe Basin.
At 0000 UTC Tuesday high 1020 mb located over central Hudson Bay.
By 0000 UTC Wednesday ridge from 1023 mb high located from Quebec
to Foxe Basin.
Arctic - Eastern Arctic Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Clarence - northern half
- Clarence - southern half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Baffin
- East Brevoort - northern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Clyde
- East Davis
- East Foxe
- East Labrador Sea - northeastern half
- East Labrador Sea - southwestern half
- Eureka - southern half
- Frobisher Bay
- Jones - eastern half
- Jones - western half
- Kane - southern half
- Lancaster - eastern half
- Lancaster - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Navy Board
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Prince Charles
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Labrador Sea
- South Sverdrup
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- St. Roch
- West Baffin
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Clyde - northern half
- West Clyde - southern half
- West Davis - northern half
- West Davis - southern half
- West Foxe
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: