West Coast Vancouver Island South
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 20 May 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots tonight. Wind northwest 5 to 15 Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 20 May 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located west of the offshore waters.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south
At 4:00 p.m. PDT Saturday approaching frontal system located west
of the offshore waters.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: