West Coast Vancouver Island North
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 24 August 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots except northwest 20 to 30 south of the Brooks Peninsula Sunday afternoon and evening.
Showers ending this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 24 August 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today building ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Explorer.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: