West Coast Vancouver Island North
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 23 July 2021
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind south 15 to 20 knots diminishing to south 10 to 15 late this evening and to light early Saturday morning except northwest 10 to 15 south of the Brooks Peninsula Saturday evening.
Showers ending Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 23 July 2021 Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Hecate Strait.
By 10:00 p.m. PDT tonight dissipating trough located over the
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: