West Coast Vancouver Island North
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 19 May 2022
Tonight and Friday.
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots except northwest 20 to 30 south of the Brooks Peninsula. Wind becoming northwest 20 to 25 late this evening then diminishing to northwest 15 to 20 early Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 19 May 2022 Tonight and Friday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located west of the offshore waters.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Friday ridge located on a line north-south over
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: