West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 27 October 2020
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northeast 5 to 15 knots veering to southeast 5 to 15 late overnight then backing to northeast 15 Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 27 October 2020 Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary frontal system located on
a line east-west over Queen Charlotte Sound.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:40 PM PDT 27 October 2020 A frontal system will remain over the Central Coast today through
Thursday. South of the front, southwesterly gales will develop over
central waters early Wednesday evening.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - northern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - southern half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: