West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 24 August 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots backing to west 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind southwest 5 to 15 Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 24 August 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today building ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Explorer.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: