West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 03 July 2022
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots becoming northwest 15 to 25 early this evening then becoming northwest 10 to 20 near noon Monday.
Fog patches dissipating late this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 3 July 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over the
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today departing trough located over the Lower
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:49 AM PDT 3 July 2022 A ridge of high pressure over the offshore waters will continue
To bring strong to gale force westerly winds to the central strait
and the east entrance of Juan de Fuca Strait early this morning.
Winds will ease below gale force this morning.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: