Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 03 October 2023
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light tonight and Wednesday.
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 03 October 2023
Thursday Wind light increasing to northwest 5 to 15 knots in the morning and to northwest 15 to 20 in the afternoon.
Friday Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northwest 5 to 15.
Saturday Wind northwest 5 to 15 knots becoming southeast 5 to 15.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 3 October 2023 Tonight and Wednesday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight warm front located off Bowie.
By 9:30 p.m. PDT Wednesday departing warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Langara.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight building ridge located southwest of
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: