Queen Charlotte Strait
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 06 July 2022
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northwest 5 to 15 knots tonight and Thursday.
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 6 July 2022 Tonight and Thursday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over
At 1:00 a.m. PDT Thursday trough located on a line north-south
By 3:00 p.m. PDT Thursday dissipating trough located on a line
north-south over Bowie.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: