Queen Charlotte Strait
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 19 May 2022
Tonight and Friday.
Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light early Friday morning then increasing to northwest 10 to 20 Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 19 May 2022 Tonight and Friday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located west of the offshore waters.
By 10:00 p.m. PDT Friday ridge located on a line north-south
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: