Queen Charlotte Strait
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 24 August 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light increasing to northwest 10 to 15 knots this afternoon and to northwest 15 to 20 Sunday afternoon.
Showers ending near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 24 August 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today building ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Explorer.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: