Queen Charlotte Strait
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 01 April 2020
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind variable 5 to 15 knots becoming northwest 15 Thursday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 1 April 2020 Tonight and Thursday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located over northern BC interior.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Thursday weakening ridge located over BC interior.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight trough located over the Mainland Coast.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Thursday trough located over the Coast Mountains.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: