Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 02 July 2022
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots becoming northwest 15 to 25 early Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 2 July 2022 Tonight and Sunday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located west
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Sunday trough located over the Lower Mainland.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:18 PM PDT 2 July 2022 A ridge of high pressure west of Bowie will bring strong to gale
force westerly winds to the central strait and the east entrance of
Juan de Fuca Strait tonight.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: