Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
Issued 09:30 PM PST 05 December 2023
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 20 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 15 late overnight. Wind southwest 5 to 15 Wednesday.
Scattered showers. Risk of thunderstorms Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 5 December 2023 Tonight and Wednesday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight weakening low located over the Gulf
At midnight PST tonight building ridge located over Vancouver
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:14 PM PST 5 December 2023 Gale force southwesterlies over Northern Bowie will ease tonight as a
low in the Gulf of Alaska weakens and moves away from the region.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: