Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 06 July 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming southwest 5 to 10 knots near midnight then becoming southerly 5 to 15 Thursday afternoon.
Showers ending near noon. Showers this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 6 July 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over the
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday quasi-stationary trough located over
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: