Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
Issued 09:30 PM PST 29 January 2023
Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming easterly 5 to 15 knots late overnight then becoming light late Monday afternoon.
Scattered showers or scattered flurries Monday evening.
Temperatures near zero.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 29 January 2023 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 a.m. PST Monday frontal system located over Bowie.
By 10:00 p.m. PST Monday departing frontal system located over
the North Coast.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: