Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 05 October 2022
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming easterly 5 to 15 knots Thursday morning then becoming light late Thursday afternoon.
Fog patches dissipating near noon Thursday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 5 October 2022 Tonight and Thursday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight building ridge located over the North
Coast extending southward.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday ridge located over Haida Gwaii extending
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday quasi-stationary trough located over
western Vancouver Island.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: