Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 04 July 2020
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind west 10 to 15 knots increasing to west 15 to 20 Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 4 July 2020 Tonight and Sunday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located west of
the offshore waters.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary trough located over the
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: