Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 19 March 2023
Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming west 10 to 15 knots Monday morning.
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 19 March 2023
Tuesday Wind west 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light in the afternoon.
Wednesday Wind light increasing to west 10 to 20 knots late in the day.
Thursday Wind variable 5 to 15 knots becoming southeast 10 to 20.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 19 March 2023 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight trough located from Haida Gwaii to
By 10:30 a.m. PDT Monday weakening trough located over Vancouver
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over western Bowie.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: