Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 18 August 2022
Tonight and Friday.
Wind west 5 to 15 knots becoming light this evening then becoming southeast 5 to 15 late overnight. Wind becoming west 5 to 15 early Friday afternoon then becoming light Friday evening.
Risk of thunderstorms overnight and Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 18 August 2022 Tonight and Friday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over Bowie.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary trough located from the
South Coast to the North Coast.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: