Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 04 July 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind west 5 to 15 knots increasing to west 15 to 20 early this evening then diminishing to west 5 to 15 near midnight. Wind becoming east 5 to 15 Tuesday morning then becoming west 5 to 15 Tuesday evening.
Showers ending this evening. Fog patches dissipating late this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 4 July 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over the
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary trough located west
At 10:30 a.m. PDT today trough located over eastern Queen Charlotte
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today trough located over eastern Hecate Strait.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: