Issued 04:00 AM PST 23 January 2022
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind northerly outflow 15 knots diminishing to light near noon then becoming northerly outflow 15 late this evening. Wind diminishing to light near noon Monday then becoming northerly outflow 15 Monday evening.
Temperatures near plus 3.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PST 23 January 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 4:00 a.m. PST today quasi-stationary ridge located over BC
By 4:00 a.m. PST today dissipating frontal system located near
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:50 AM PST 23 January 2022 Over the South Coast, winds will be light under a quasi-stationary
ridge for several days. Visibility may be limited by persistent
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: