Issued 04:00 PM PDT 10 April 2021
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southerly inflow 5 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to northerly outflow 10 to 20 near midnight. Wind diminishing to light Sunday morning then increasing to southerly inflow 10 to 20 early Sunday afternoon. Wind diminishing to light Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 10 April 2021 Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today building ridge located west of the offshore
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Sunday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: