Issued 09:30 PM PDT 19 March 2023
Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to northerly outflow 10 to 20 knots near midnight then diminishing to light late Monday morning.
Rain overnight and Monday.
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 19 March 2023
Tuesday Wind light becoming southwesterly inflow 5 to 15 knots in the afternoon.
Wednesday Wind northerly outflow 5 to 15 knots becoming southwesterly inflow 5 to 15.
Thursday Wind southwesterly inflow 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 19 March 2023 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight trough located from Haida Gwaii to
By 10:30 a.m. PDT Monday weakening trough located over Vancouver
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over western Bowie.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: