Hecate Strait - southern half
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 25 July 2021
Tonight and Monday.
Wind south 15 knots tonight. Wind southwest 10 to 15 Monday.
Showers ending Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 25 July 2021 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over northern Vancouver Island.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:26 PM PDT 25 July 2021 A ridge of high pressure offshore will produce westerly gales over
eastern sections of Juan de Fuca Strait tonight and again late
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: