Hecate Strait - southern half
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 08 July 2020
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind south 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light this evening then increasing to south 10 to 15 Thursday morning. Wind increasing to south 15 to 20 Thursday afternoon and to south 25 Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 8 July 2020 Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today dissipating low 1012 mb located over Bowie.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday quasi-stationary low located over the
Gulf of Alaska.
At 10:30 a.m. PDT Thursday building ridge located over Vancouver
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: