Issued 09:30 PM PDT 15 July 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind variable 5 to 15 knots increasing to southeast 15 to 20 Tuesday morning and to southeast 20 to 30 Tuesday afternoon.
Rain beginning Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 15 July 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located from the North Coast to
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Tuesday weakening ridge located over Vancouver
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight cold front located off Bowie.
By 6:00 p.m. PDT Tuesday cold front located on a line north-south
over Haida Gwaii.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: