Issued 04:00 PM PDT 06 October 2022
Tonight and Friday.
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 early Friday morning.
Fog patches forming after midnight and dissipating Friday morning.
Hecate Strait - northern half
Hecate Strait - southern half
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 6 October 2022 Tonight and Friday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located from Bowie
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary trough located over western
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: