Issued 09:30 PM PDT 20 March 2023
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind westerly 5 to 15 knots becoming light Tuesday morning.
Scattered showers ending Tuesday afternoon.
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 20 March 2023
Wednesday Wind light increasing to northerly 5 to 15 knots in the morning then becoming southwest 10 to 20 late in the day.
Thursday Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots backing to southeast 10 to 20.
Friday Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 20 March 2023 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Wednesday ridge located from the Central Coast
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Tuesday approaching frontal system located near
the Aleutian Islands.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: