Issued 10:30 AM PDT 04 October 2023
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming northeast 5 to 15 knots Thursday morning.
Fog patches dissipating early this afternoon. Fog patches forming after midnight and dissipating Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 4 October 2023 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over northern Bowie.
By 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight departing warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Langara.
At 10:30 a.m. PDT today building ridge located over Explorer.
By 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located from
Explorer to the Central Coast.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: