Explorer - southeastern half
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 30 September 2022
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to north 5 to 15 knots early this evening and to north 15 to 25 Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 30 September 2022 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today ridge located from the North Coast to
By 11:00 a.m. PDT Saturday ridge located from the Central Coast
At 10:30 a.m. PDT today frontal system located over northwestern
By 11:00 a.m. PDT Saturday frontal system located on a line
northeast-southwest over Haida Gwaii.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:29 AM PDT 30 September 2022 A frontal system over Northwestern Bowie this morning will slowly
move toward the North Coast today. Strong to gale force southerly
winds are expected over Bowie and Dixon west this evening and
Saturday morning. Southeast gales will also develop over Dixon east
and Hecate Strait from Saturday morning to afternoon.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: