Explorer - southeastern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 25 August 2019
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots becoming northwest 15 to 25 this afternoon then veering to north 20 to 30 Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 25 August 2019 Today Tonight and Monday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today building ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Explorer.
By 11:00 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Queen Charlotte Sound.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: