Explorer - southeastern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 29 September 2022
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light becoming northwest 5 to 15 knots early this afternoon then becoming light early this evening. Wind increasing to north 10 to 20 Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 29 September 2022 Today Tonight and Friday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today deepening low located over the Washington
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today trough located over western Bowie.
By 5:00 p.m. PDT today trough located near Langara.
At 2:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located over Explorer extending
By 11:00 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located from the Central Coast
Marine Weather StatementIssued 4:03 AM PDT 29 September 2022 A frontal system passing to the north will clip Northern Bowie on
Friday evening giving marginal gale force southerly winds.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: