Explorer - southeastern half
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 03 October 2022
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southeast 5 to 15 knots increasing to southeast 15 to 25 late Tuesday morning.
Showers Tuesday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 3 October 2022 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight trough located west of Explorer.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over eastern Queen Charlotte Sound.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:55 PM PDT 3 October 2022 On Tuesday, a trough will approach the central and northern waters in
the morning. Through the day, southeast strong to gale force winds
will develop from waters near Haida Gwaii, to Queen Charlotte Sound,
to the west coast of Northern Vancouver Island.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: